According to the law of the Russian Federation, the registration fee should be paid in rubles by your card. Full conference fee includes: Proceedings Publication, Attendance at all the Sessions, Conference Materials, Welcoming Party, Firewell Dinner, Lunches and Coffees, City tour in Tomsk.
The registration fee should be paid no later than September 30, 2019
Here are two possible ways of the registration fee payment:
1. An individual (you pay registration fee personally)
You pay registration fee by bank card via your IFOST profile. We accept debit or credit cards of Visa, MasterCard and MIR payment systems.
Payment security is provided by the acquiring bank Gazprombank (Joint-Stock Company), which operates on the basis of modern protocols and technologies developed by Visa International and MasterCard Worldwide international payment systems and the World national payment system (3D-Secure: Verified by VISA, MasterCard SecureCode, MirAccept). Processing of the confidential data of the Cardholder is performed at the processing center of the acquiring bank certified to PCI DSS.
The security of transmitted information is ensured by using modern Internet security protocols. We accept payment cards of Visa, MasterCard, MIR payment systems. If the card is connected to the secure payment system 3D-Secure (you can check with the bank that issued the card), the Cardholder confirms each operation with his card with a special one-time password.
Information about the successful payment is displayed in the table of your payment history.
To pay using bank cards:
1. Register by link;
2. Log in to your account;
3. Go to the payment page by clicking your name in the right corner of the page and choosing "Submission and payment". Then click button "Payment" or "Excursion Payment" to pay the Registration fee or Field trip respectively. Please note that the button "Excursion Payment" will be available after the Registration fee payment is complete;
4. After selecting the type of participation and clicking the "Pay" button, the Bank's page will be offered to enter card details;
5. On the acquiring bank page that opens, enter your bank card details and click on the "Pay" button;
6. After completion of the payment, you can print an analogue of the check and return to the site of the Enterprise;
7. Information about the successful payment is displayed in the table of your payment history.
2. From corporate entity (registration fee is paid for by your organization).
1. Download the CONTRACT
and fill out all relevant bank account details of your organization;
2. Print it in two copes, sign and stamp from your side;
3. Send the scan copy of the sighed contract to email@example.com
for invoicing. Original version of the contract (2 copy) should be send by address 634050, Tomsk, Lenin av, 30, ESNR for Lepokurova O.E. (634050, Томск, пр.Ленина 30, ИШПР, для Лепокуровой О.Е.)
4. A scan copy of the receipt will be sent to your email for payment and your organization will pay the bill.
5. You will receive the original invoice, double signed contract and copy of the acceptance certificate for services rendered, signed by us, at the check-in point of the Symposium.
Refund in case of an erroneous transfer
In case of an erroneous transfer, cash can be returned. The return is made in a cashless way to the same card account from which the payment was made. For a refund, you must submit a written application to the address: 30 Lenin Ave., Tomsk, Russia 634050, by phone +7 (3822) 60-63-70
, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The term of transfer of funds to be returned from 10 working days from the date of receipt of the application.
If the service is denied, then you should first of all contact the support service of your bank for explanations about the features of payment on your bank card on the Internet, the reasons for refusal of payment.