For participation in 14th International Forum on Strategic Technology
please, follow steps described below:Step 1: Registration
Create your personal account on the website:
1. Follow the link http://ifost2019.tpu.ru/registration
or click "Sign Up"
on the main page of the website;
2. Fill out all required fields;
3. Click "Register"If you need visa support, please tick "Yes" in the field "Do you need visa support?" then attach filled in "Visa support form" and scan copy of your passport.
- The list of countries which citizens are exempt from the visa requirements to enter the Russian Federation is available here;
- More information about visa support is available here.
After successful registration you will get a confirmation e-mail with necessary information to enter your personal account. Then you can change your password if necessary.2. Step 2: Paper Submission
Go to EasyChair Papercept System
to submit a paper.
1. In EasyChair Papercept System, click "Create an account"
and follow the instructions;
2. After creating an account, choose "enter as an author"
3. Click "New Submission"
at the first tab;
4. Submission form appears, fill out all required fields;
- At least one author is required
- When filling in the abstract text box, put the Topic as the first line, before the abstract itself
5. Attach your paper in .pdf in IEEE paper format
6. Click "Submit" button
on how to register in EasyChair and submit a paper: http://ifost2019.tpu.ru/easychair4authors Requirements for Papers
Information about key dates, forms of participation and fees is available here
1. Paper should be written in English. Any non-English words are prohibited;
2. Use IEEE formatting to format the paper: download Template
3. The number of pages is 4 to 6;
4. All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference;
5. Papers should align with the following Topics:
1. New Materials and Nanotechnologies
2. Information and Communication Technologies
3. Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, and Automation
4.Power Engineering and Renewable energy
5. Ecology, Environmental Engineering, and Civil Engineering
6. Applied Engineering and Management
7. High Energy Physics
8. Chemistry and Bio Technologies
9. Aerospace Engineering3. Step 3: Registration Fee Payment
Information about Step 3: Payment of Registration Fee will be available later.Registration Fee includes:
Conference bag and/or conference accessories
Daily conference meals: tea/coffee breaks, lunches
Conference Social Program